For all products, there is free shipping by China Post. After the seller sends the goods, the buyer immediately receives a code to track the movement of the parcel.
Once the parcel arrives at the destination country, the tracking code is taken over by the national post office. Tracking of the package is already taking place on the website of the local postal service.
Free shipping is also a safe method of delivery, all goods are carefully packed in a special container. Free shipping time can be from a week to 2 months, depending on the country of destination.
China Post sends parcels to other countries by air. If this is not possible, then the parcel is sent by sea. Long waiting time for the parcel may be due to a delay in customs clearance.
Free shipping is also subject to buyer protection if the goods are not received on time, the buyer has the right to demand a refund.
Express delivery is a paid service. If the buyer chooses expedited shipping, then he pays according to the carrier’s tariff.
Expedited delivery of parcels is carried out by international express delivery services. For example, DHL express, UPS, Pony express and others. Delivery time takes 7-14 days and depends on the country of destination.
ePacket is a joint project of major Chinese stores such as Ebay and Aliexpress, EMS (Express Mail Service) of China Post and EMS of the destination country.
Generally, for ePacket delivery, the written delivery time is 14-23 days. In reality, delivery speed depends on many factors and can take 14 to 60 days for ePacket delivery. Average delivery time is 30 days.
This is a free service, all parcels sent by any means are insured. From the moment the seller sends the parcel, a period begins during which the buyer, if he has not received the parcel, can report it, create a dispute and demand a refund.
Usually, most disputes are resolved in favor of the buyer.
MONEY BACK GUARANTEE We promise your money back if the item you received is not as described, or if your item is not delivered within the Buyer Protection period. You can get a refund 15 days after the claim process finishes. This guarantee is in addition to and does not limit your statutory rights as a consumer, as granted by all mandatory laws and regulations applicable in your country of residence.
1. Contact Seller: Go to your order history and select the item. Discuss the issue with the seller and see possible solutions.
2. Apply for Refund: If you can’t come to an amicable agreement after contacting the seller, simply raise a claim by opening a dispute within 15 days following the delivery of your order or the end of the package receipt confirmation period (as listed in your order details).
3. Get Money Back in 15 Days: Most sellers will return your money in 15 days, however; if it’s not resolved, you can contact AliExpress from the order detail page to escalate your dispute.
Free Return Sellers that offer ‘Free Return’ service will have ‘Free Return’ icon on their item details page. With ‘Free Return’ service, you get 15 days (on top of the on-time delivery date) to decide if you want to keep or return the item for any reason, as long as they are unused, unwashed and in their original condition – complete with the original packaging, tags, etc. It’s easy and fast: Easy
• Return items locally and easily: 1) Get the return code or label, 2) wait for door-to-door pickup service or take your package to the designated service point and, 3) lastly, wait for the local warehouse to confirm receipt of your returned package.• Remember to select ‘Return Goods” while opening the dispute. Fast
• Refund will be made to you once we confirm receipt of your returned parcel which meet the conditions for reimbursement.
• Items will be processed at a local warehouse, instead of being sent back to the seller’s country of origin (eg China).
• Not all countries have Free Return service. At present, supported countries include the mainland territories of the United States, Canada, Australia, United Kingdom, France, Spain, Germany, Russia, South Korea, Saudi Arabia, UAE, Italy, Netherlands, Poland, Brazil and Israel.
• In addition, not all products include the Free Return service. The seller can choose whether or not to offer this extra service. Sellers that offer the Free Return service will have a label or icon on their product details page confirming this service is available.Return Shipment Fee• Returning packages via a designated local return service point or via a door-to-door pickup service is free.
• Note: You can only enjoy one-time free local return for one order. If you initiate multiple return requests under an order, you can only enjoy the free local return service once, and other return requests can still enjoy local return service but you will have to cover the return shipping costs to the designated local return address. Therefore, please consider returning jointly the products to avoid paying that additional shipping cost.